What others are saying?
"The book was astounding, I really liked it. I still use it as a reference sometimes."
~ Ayushman Dubey
What is inside?
- Short and to-the-point explanations of how things work from an experienced software developer.
- How to be confident when running things on a command line.
- Tips and tricks for efficient command line usage.
- Instructions on how to chain commands together, redirect inputs and outputs, and create shell scripts.
- Current state-of-the-art applications.
- Topics covering account management and permissions, job control, search, text data wrangling, working with HTTP and SSH, configuration.
- Compatible instructions for both Bash and Zsh.
Who is this for?
- Software developers, sysadmins and data scientists.
- Anyone who needs to control Linux or BSD systems like personal computers, servers, virtual machines and containers.
- For both beginners as well as intermediate users.
What will you get?
- 85 pages of the most useful information about the Linux command line.
- High-quality PDF with clickable links and syntax-highlighted code examples.
- Future updates.
You can also get this ebook together with my book Efficient Developer for one price (https://stribny.gumroad.com/l/efficientdeveloper).
About the author
85 pages in PDF on the most important techniques and programs for efficient command line usage. Last updated on January 2023.